Sunday, November 11, 2018

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR

download the complete book

The Bankers Are Swinging From The Crucifix

(excerpt)


AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR

I'm probably a little old to start a career in this business.
First words my friend said at my funeral.
And then everyone went out and attended a parade of boats and oysters.
I didn't go because
I can't swim.
Weeks before I had sent a couple of my friends a routine they could perform for my obituary, (like Abbot and Costello). But Vic refused and Eddy doesn't understand English.
Only minutes to go now.
And what happens if moments before you're about to pass you get a toothache.
And your dentist is in the Bahamas with his new girlfriend.
So I decided to have all my teeth pulled out before that happened. I read somewhere that Andre Breton had all his vowels removed from his manifestos. Before he passed.
That must have been very painful for a Frenchman.
And now a word from our sponsor.

No comments: