Wednesday, June 10, 2020

AN OLD MAN GOES MAD COOKING DINNER

What was I thinking is what I want to know.

A splinter drives his ugly head up and under my fingernail. How much pain does it take to wear you out? And is there some kind of plan to flay the poor. And make a purse for the rich man's heart.

Jesus is a wrist watch. That never keeps time. But at least it distracts you from the point of getting older. My only concern about time is how much I have left.

I wait at my window. For the sun to arrive. And watch the young girls on the corner looking so pretty. As their boys strut back and forth. Like cocks along the avenue.

I turn my head back to the table. I thought you should know. That isn't pudding on your plate.


..............................................download My Hair Is On Fire



No comments: